Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What blogging means to me

Blogging is perhaps the most popular method of writing on the web - it's an example of citizen journalism and self expression at it's finest.

My relationship with my blogging readers is what keeps me writing online. When I don't write, I'm thinking of what to write next. Personally, I can't write that fast, unless I want to post a laundry list of anything. But who's going to read a post written in haste?

It matters too that I make a positive difference in you - however small that might be. Have I made you feel a little better - maybe you left smiling or in deep thought. I will keep on blogging as long as I have something to say or a cause to fight for.

My advice to you: Keep on blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Good post! You're posts usually make me smile...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete