Thursday, July 14, 2011


4 Pillars Of Great Health

We ALL need to Eat,Pray, Supplement, and Exercise-and do it as a family whenever possible. So what does this mean for you and your family? It means that you ALL need to eat healthy (and at the kitchen table-together when possible), and All need to be more active (together), and All need to pray and worship (together) and you All need to take your supplements.

We always have dinner together each day. It gives us a time to talk about our day, joke around and just spend some time relaxing. I can remember when our daughter brought home a friend for dinner one night, and he was amazed that we always ate together. How sad that most families in today's society don't take time to spend time with each other.

I also believe that supplements enhance and improve health. David and I both are really into vitamins. Especially the B's,D3's and Raw probiotics. I am convinced that they make a difference.

Now exercise is something I always get. I am a very active person. On the go all the time, but I fail to walk or jog or work out. I tell myself I don't want to do this by myself. This one I am slacking on. Give me some encouragement please.

Of course God comes first in our lives. No need to explain that one. That's just how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment