Monday, October 24, 2011

Too many bees hanging out on the hives
I would love to have a few acres of this cotton (When those cotton balls get rotten you can pick very much cotton) The price is sky high for cotton. These fields were just beautiful and snowy white for the picking.
What's The Buzz On Bees?

I went out this morning to hang my wash outside and noticed scads of bees in the backyard. Now what? I venture to look at my hives and they are bearded at the entrance. Our bee meeting is Tuesday so I guess I will ask the old times what the problem is. So, I am going back and forth hanging wash out and leave my laundry basket outside and come to find out there are bunches of bees on the laundry basket. What an exhausting year for me regarding my bees. I hope I get some answers at the bee meeting tomorrow.




Alabama is known as " The Cotton State"



No comments:

Post a Comment