Sunday, November 20, 2011



He's Mine
I have a friend at church that goes deer hunting. So today at the eight o'clock  service,  I ask Terry where is David today? Terry informs me that David is deer hunting. I am thinking to myself, what are my chances of getting a deer today? My phone is ringing. Could it be David telling me he has a deer for me? Not only does he have a deer, but a 10 point buck. I am estatic! How can this be happening? Now I have to find a processing plant that is open on a Sunday at 11am. With several calls, and help from Jennifer's mother in law I find Barnes Deer Processing in Beaver Dam. How great is this? My husband David is not very excited about the pickup of the deer and taking him to Beaver Dam, but he loves me and will do it. I am having summer sausage, steaks, roasts, tenderloin and ground deer meat. David is now my new best friend.  Jake too(the deer) How wonderful it will be to put that fresh sweet meat in our mouths, and thanking God for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment