Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's Cold, It's Chilly, It's November

It's a wonderful time of the year to celebrate, and be with the people we love. I love having breakfast with my friend at Panara. We were talking yesterday and discovered we have been friends for 29 years. There aren't a lot of people who can say that. You know, you have friends, and then you have friends.We have laughed, cried and loved. I am truly thankful for my friend.
 
I also like driving around on the back roads of Kentucky. It is like therapy to me. It calms me and makes me slow down and really breathe in the beauty.
 
I love ... the happy mood that seems to be prevalent in November. People are all smiles. They are trying anyway. Christmas is around the corner, but lets not forget to be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment