Thursday, November 17, 2011

fdvg2.gif - 3.3 K

Nothing Else Is Close
"As a consumer, you face the challenge of making smart food choices for your family. I know I have been on this food kick, but with all my workouts and yoga lately, I have been thinking about food. I want to eat the right foods so all of my efforts aren't wasted. Did you know that you have to walk 3 miles to compensate for that cookie you just ate. Is it worth it? I say no.
Did you know the average meal travels 1,500 miles from the farm to your plate losing nutritional value and taste every mile of the way? Buying local products strengthens our local economy while we are eating fresh and nutritious foods.
I want to see some results of this workout. And feel like I am healthier for the fact that I am doing the right things to stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment