Friday, January 6, 2012



Look What I Found!

I ordered a poultry book filled with all kinds of good stuff. Murray McMurray Hatchery has been around for a while, and has a good reputation. I have always ordered Rhode Island Reds, but decided to go for the Dominiques. This breed goes back to the early days in New England. Their eggs are brown with black and white barred plumage. In their catalog I saw this handcrafted portable coop. David wouldn't have to do a thing, but put the pieces together, or maybe I could. I don't know about that. Anyway I am really excited. I forgot to tell you, David said yes. It's a miracle. The problem is; this coop only holds 4 chickens comfortably. You have to order 25 chicks from the hatchery. I have a situation here. Would anyone be interested in buying some chicks? You would have fresh eggs every day and meat that is sooo good. If you are interested please e-mail me at david.susan@insightbb.com       

No comments:

Post a Comment