Wednesday, March 14, 2012


I Don't Care
Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not, started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11,2001 and have continually threatened to do so since. Were people from all over the world, not brutally murdered that day in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from the capitol of the USA and in a field in Pennsylvania?
Do you think I care about a wounded terrorist who got shot in the head when he was told not to move because he might be booby trapped, you can take it to the bank. I don't care. Shoot him again. When I hear that a prisoner who was issued a Quran and a prayer mat, and fed special food that is paid for by my tax dollars, and is complaining that his holy book is being mishandled. I don't care.
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ, The British, Canadian, Australian and US Solder. One died for your soul, the other four , for you and your children's FREEDOM! Wake up America.

No comments:

Post a Comment