Monday, April 30, 2012



Sound The Alarm

Chicken Alert! Chicken Alert! One brave chicken flew over the fence last night. David went out to the chicken yard to close the door and heard squawking as he was walking out. Looking in the bushes, and what did he find, but a hen. How did she get out? I clipped all their wings. So David ventures to go out to the chicken yard and looks back and the hen is following him. He opens the chicken gate and in she comes. I hope she had her adventure and won't try this again. She could have been eaten by a dog. My Oh My! I hope she tells the others of her experience, and they will not venture from the chicken yard.

 This picture I found at Hobby Lobby. I put it up in their house. Hey, they like pictures too!
 The rooster is following his hens.
 Hey fellow. What's going on? 

Aren't they a hoot coming down their chicken ramp. Here I am world. Strutting my stuff.