Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Cartoon Refrigerator with Ice in the Freezer Section
Freezer Camp

I will be sending Benjamin to freezer camp if he doesn't shape up. He followed me out of the gate yesterday and caught him in time for him to hit his head on the door. I wish I could relay to you how much I really like my chickens. I am disappointed with Broad Rooster. He wound up in the oven. Benjamin is trying my patience. I read that you should grab the rooster by his feet and turn him upside down when he gets aggressive. I don't think so. How is this going to work? 
Not to change the subject but most of us would agree that life is a busy endeavor, which can lead to lots of stress. The busier we get, the more stress we have to deal with. Fortunately, there is a medicine free way in which you can reduce a significant portion of that stress. Grab a couple handfuls of almonds daily. Another way is fish. There's no fish like oily fish. Fish like salmon, which is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, and is the perfect destresser option. Oh, yes chocolate. Who can resist a litttle chocolate? It can reduce our stress levels. From chocote to spinach. Well, Popeye knew a little something about nutrition after all. Spinach and other dark leafy greens help soothe stressed out nerves. Happy Hump Day!