Thursday, October 18, 2012

cook scarecrow


Soft And Scrumptious Pumpkin Cookies

I have been craving pumpkin something for weeks now! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin donuts I don't care, I just need the taste of fall! I finally made up my mind and went with pumpkin cookies.These cookies are perfect!

2 cups of oat bran
3 cups of flax seed meal
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. salt
1 cup stevia
1 cup butter
1 can pumpkin
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease baking sheet. Combine first 7 ingredients. Beat sugar and softened butter in large mixer bowl until well blended. Beat in pumpkin, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Drop by rounded tab. onto baking sheet. Bake 15 to 18 minutes. Icing is optional. Makes 72 cookies