Thursday, January 31, 2013

Create Health, Wealth, And Happiness

The four key phrases are: I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. When an unpleasant feeling, situation or interaction arises, we need to repeat these four phrases until a feeling of balance and neutrality arises. So when we mentally say"I love you" we are expressing a loving orientation towards ourselves. "Im sorry" is an apology for creating a disharmonious curcumstance. Next, we mentally forgive ourselves for the disgression. Finally, we express our graditude. "Being responsible for what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is quite another. Yet, the truth is this: if you take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is you responsibility because it is in your life. This means that terrorist activity, the President, the economy or anything you experience and don't like is up for you to heal. That is a hard thing to get a grip on. The problem isn't with them, it's with you, and to change them, you have to change you!