Monday, November 25, 2013


 Bee Products That Make Great Health Supplements
The bees are pretty much dormant this time of year. Although I did see one bee on a solo sun flower the other day. See it in the middle of this sun flower? It was a bee that will winter over, and was very sluggish. All the summer bees have died off and the winter bees are in the hive. But today happened to be a spring like day so the bee was getting some food.  I am fortunate to have bees, and I take advantage of the bee propolis and honey that the bees supply. With the depleted nutritional value of many of our healthiest fruits and vegetables, more and more people are starting to seek out less conventional foods to meet their daily vitamin and mineral requirements. I use honey in everything that calls for sugar. I swallow the propolis and it is suppose to contain vitamins A, B, C and E as well as many amino acids and over 60 trace minerals. UNBELIEVABLE!