Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Christmas Present Wrapping Paper Background -
Alternatives To Wrapping Paper
I don't like to wrap gifts. They never look pretty when I am finished. I love those little reusable gift baggies and I keep them in my rotation until they are pretty ragged. But in case you are looking for something a little more creative than the run of the mill gift bag you can try these ideas. Wallpaper. You know those leftover wallpaper scraps you have hanging out in your attic? Everyone loves a gift basket, so instead of hiding your gift under wrapping paper, display it proudly in a coordinating basket. Tissue paper. Yeah, decorating it with colored pencils and stickers Even the kids can help. Pillow case. Add a draw string for that big present , or odd size gift. Feed sacks. Perfect wrapping for the homesteaders on your list. Hope this helps with wrapping those Santa presents.