Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Turn Me On Words TV HDTV Television Watch Program -
Snacks For TV Watching
There's something about watching your favorite TV show that makes you want to snack. Maybe you like to nibble on something salty and crunchy, or something deliciously sweet. Fresh raw veggies are good, because you get a nice satisfying crunch and tons of nutrition. Popcorn is good too. I take a 1/2 cup of organic popcorn, and put it in a lunch bag, and pop it in the microwave. If you need your sweetness fix, grab an apple, pear, peach, grapes etc. Nuts and seeds have such a tasty combination of crunch, flavor and salt. That should keep you satisfied for TV watching.

Update on Sunshine my hen. She got off the nest one day when I was out feeding, and I took the 5 eggs away. I replaced them with 5 more eggs. She is back on the nest again counting 8 days. With the first batch of eggs she set for 35 days without a near peep. I am hoping this batch will bring her success.