Thursday, March 6, 2014


IMG_9965

What Are You Doing With Your Day?
Today I have been looking out at the snow and planning Spring. I have been writing in a notebook what I am going to do with the landscape, the flowers I am going to plant, and planning our garden. I am very excited about Spring this year after this very hard winter that we have had.

Good news: The Worton and Morton series have sold at the Franklin Gallery. Please check out this Gallery on the square, or send us an email david.susan@twc.com if you would like to purchase a painting, or if you would like my husband to paint something special for you.  

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anyone."1 Thes. 4:11