Wednesday, August 26, 2015


Garlic Health Benefits, Tips, and Tricks

  • Garlic might help prevent hair loss! Massage garlic oil into scalp.
  • Garlic is definitely a low calorie food with 4 calories per clove.
  • If you put a slice of garlic over a splinter and cover it with a bandage, it will help the skin push it out.
  • Garlic has its own day of recognition! April 19 is National Garlic Day.
  • Garlic is rumored to ward off mosquitoes and other vampires.
  • Garlic helps babies gain weight while they are in the womb.
  • Rub garlic on a cold sore to get rid of it.
  • Put a slice on a skin tag and cover with a Band-Aid to get rid of it.
  • Garlic is high in iodine – good for the thyroid.
  • Garlic is high in vitamin C.
  • Garlic doesn't need to be refrigerated.
  • Avoid CHINESE GARLIC!
  • Garlic helps to regulate blood sugar.
  • There are 300 varieties of garlic grown worldwide.
  • Garlic has been grown for more than 5000 years.
  • To quickly peel an entire head of garlic, put it in a jar and shake until the cloves come loose and the skin comes off.
  • Grow a new bulb from any clove that sprouts.
Garlic is my go-to herb for many ailments, and I eat it every single day. I put it in my salads and in the foods I cook. I eat it raw and cooked, but more often raw. I use it to reset my gut flora (click to read more), I use it to detoxify my body, and I use it to make food taste better, but it does so much more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment