Wednesday, November 18, 2015

 
 

Look at my chicken. I made the mistake the other day, and put 4 of my biggest chicks in with the other hens. I thought surely they can fend for themselves. No, not really. Two of them were untouched. This one made it out. But unfortunately the fourth one didn't. Such cannibals I have never seen. This is a side to hens and roosters I have not seen. I will know better next time. I guess my garage is the safest place for these pullets till they get a little older.

What a great time to listen again to the prophets. When the present looks shaky and we fear for the future for our family and community, how good it is to be reassured that our God is steady. “I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants” (Isaiah 44:3).

No comments:

Post a Comment