Thursday, April 7, 2016


Easy Weeknight Spaghetti Bolognese

Spaghetti is a super easy go-to weeknight meal that I am so thankful for when everyone is hungry and I just don’t have the time (or energy!) to follow a recipe. BUT I’ve quickly learned this spaghetti bolognese adds a lot more flavor for not too much additional effort, so it’s quickly becoming one of our new favorites
Keep Reading

New Real Food Snacks + Other Products (hitting shelves soon!)

 I do most of my shopping at Kroger, Whole Foods and Trader Joes. As you know, I can and freeze most of our veggies for the winter. I also can salsa. I have a hard time keeping it in the pantry. It is one of my families favorites. David does most of the Walmart shopping. Shopping for toiletries and odds and ends. But I am glad Walmart is coming out with some good whole foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment