Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My Grandmothers House In Newport KY
 
Take a deep breath. No matter how hard you try, moving will be one of the most stressful experiences of your life. Though it will help to be organized and to have the support of your friends, be prepared to shed a few tears. Many people walk into a move and are surprised by how hard it is, so adjust your expectations in advance to protect your sanity. Just remind yourself that things will get better. The initial move will be stressful, but think of how amazing you'll feel when you set up your new home!
We are finally moved in. Things are going good. Jason is here putting tile in the bathrooms, laundry room and pantry. I have Quartz countertops going in hopefully by the end of the month. Painting needs to be done in all rooms. I have the new appliances in place. I am feeling more comfortable about our new home. With time and new memories I am sure I will learn to love this abode.
I am still missing my chickens. I will give it some time and see what happens. Good to be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment