Monday, March 27, 2017

Spring Is Here
Spring flowers come along and cheer us up at a time when we most need it -- after we've somehow survived another long winter. Speaking for myself, it wouldn't be going too far to say that they help me convalesce as I recuperate from Old Man Winter's months-long blustery barrage. But if you're a landscaping novice, you should consider a couple of points prior to making your plant selection to help you decide how best to incorporate these angels of mercy into your yard:

I am just finding out what treasures I have in my own yard. Just a few to mention that our blooming now.

 Clematis is blooming now. Actually I have 3 of them in the front yard.  
 Pansies! my favorite as far as Spring goes. My mother used to plant these in our yard when I was a child.
 Redbud Tree! Beautiful blooms, but not so pretty leaves.
 Blackberry cane! A friend at Bible Study gave me this thorn less cane. 

Raspberry canes! My friend from yoga gave me 20 canes. I am placing them in the front yard where they can thrive in the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment