Friday, November 17, 2017


 Out with the old
And in with the new

Ok! When we moved in I thought to myself wouldn't it be great to have a new washer and dryer. One to match my kitchen appliances. But at 1000.00 dollars each I opted not to. Listen to this; I was walking through Lowes last week and I saw this wonderful washer and dryer, the same color as my kitchen appliances for half off. I was elated! Talked to Nick, a salesman that I know and asked him why the appliances were so cheap. He ventures to explain that a couple bought them and didn't care for their performance. Hmmm I thought. I will give you this certain amount, which was a steal. So here are my washer and dryer in my utility room. I am as happy as I can be. Super appliances and a fraction of the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment