Wednesday, February 7, 2018

You say, Is this you? Yes mam it is! I had a friend of mine, not a close friend, but a friend say" you don't look like the type of girl getting cow pies from a field". You definitely don't know me. I absolutely love the outdoors and anything to do with the earth. I am in my glory in this element. By the way, this load is going on my garden.

Hello!

Three little words on seeds packets cause so many questions!

"Days to maturity" is an important concept when you're planning your vegetable garden. You want to know when things will first be ready to harvest, as well as when that space will be free to grow something else.

The words "days to maturity" fit nicely on those seed packets.

The explanation of HOW this concept has been passed down through generations of growers and how it's put into practice would be a bit more challenging to fit on that packet.

Gardening really is it's own language.

Depending on soil temperature, sun and amount of rain determines days of maturity.



No comments:

Post a Comment