Monday, June 20, 2011






Feeling Under The Weather

I just can't seem to shake this, whatever it is? I am wheezing, coughing and feeling like my feet and arms are made of lead. No energy, zapped and crabby. That just about describes how I feel. I know, you don't want to see me. I can't blame you. I started on antibiotics today; so I am hoping for a definite improvement in a few short days.

I went back to Lowe's and bought another adirondack chair. Like most adirondack chairs, a resin adirondack chair is designed with a slanted seat and back so that you can recline and relax. What makes a resin adirondack chair different is that it is made from recycled plastic.

Another bonus of a resin adirondack chair is that recycled plastic is actually tougher than regular plastic, which means it is more resistant against damage caused by rain, snow, sun and other weather. It's also mildew resistant.

If you want an enjoyable outdoor furniture piece that is affordable, durable and low maintenance, this is the chair for you!

I swear I am going to switch to Word Press if Google doesn't get their act together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment