Thursday, June 30, 2011


Unexpected Gift

My daughter and I have this thing where we exchange gifts, trinkets, mementos etc. when we see something that the other may like, or have an interest in. My friend Shaleen, the one that died on their motorcycle, started me on this wonderful gift giving idea. The gift doesn't have to be expensive, or practical. It's just that you were thinking of them, and thought they may be able to use this item, or maybe it is just something from your heart. This gift was given from the heart.

You bloggers out there know how much I love my bees. Actually anything to do with bees I love. Well Jennifer had this cardboard envelope when I stopped by the other night and said this is for you mom. What could it be? I opened it and low and behold it is a print from Etsy.com. How exciting, a picture of an old time beehive with little bees swarming around the beehive. Isn't it just perfect. I will cherish it always!

No comments:

Post a Comment