Monday, July 4, 2011


These are my sweet pea's that are starting to bloom.

Day of Rest


Right! So I get up this morning thinking this is going to be a great day. Nothing to do, but goof off. Enjoy my screened in porch, maybe watch a movie etc, but not by a long shot. I get to thinking. I need to iron. OK, the ironing is finished. O no, I have to do sheets. Out on the line they go to dry. I forgot to water my bees. They drink a chicken waterier full every day. Hard to believe. I notice my garden needs some TLC, so out comes the Missouri Mule from the barn. My finch feeder is almost empty and the hummingbird feeder is dry. Lunch time is around the corner. I have to shuck corn and gather up left overs. Who else is going to do it? By now ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME knows my mind is going a mile a minute thinking of all the things I need to get done. The garlic needs to be pulled and stored in the barn for drying. The tomatoes need to be tied up and on and on it goes. I pass David in the yard while working and that's all he can say is, we were not made to just sit around, but made to work Genesis 3:19. Who needs that kind of a comment to slow me down? I am finished with this working for now. Putting my PJ's on and watching a movie. Good for me. Happy 4th everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment