Tuesday, July 5, 2011


Nadine's Pool

Started working this morning and decided mid morning I wanted a break. I called Jennifer and met the boys and her at Nadine's for a swim time. It was great. The sun was shining and all was well with the world until I heard about Casey Anthony. Not guilty! You have got to be kidding. I didn't think the prosecution proved murder 1, but I really thought they would at least get her on manslaughter. She will probably walk. Mark my word. Every juror found her not guilty. That's the world we live in today. It's called do whatever you want with no consequences. Sad!

Casey Anthony will walk July 13th. What did I tell you? Look, I know she did it, you know she did it. Everyone knows she did it. But it's not what you know. It's what you can prove.


No comments:

Post a Comment