Wednesday, August 10, 2011


The Dash

For it matters not how much we own; the cars...the house...the cash, what matters is how we live and love. And how we spend our dash. So think about this long and hard... Are there things you'd like to change? Most definitely! For you never know how much is left, that can still be rearranged. If we could just slow down enough to consider what's true and real. And always try to understand the way other people feel, and to be less quick to anger. And show appreciation more. And love the people in our lives like we've never loved before. If we treat each other with respect and more often wear a smile...remembering this special dash might only last a little while.

On a lighter note, I have started walking a mile 4 times a week, with jogging in between. Dylan has been going with me on his scooter. It is just so nice to have someone along that you can talk to, making the trip more meaningful. That way, Dylan and I can catch up on what is going on in his life, and maybe I can give him a few words of wisdom. I would like to walk 2-3 miles at a time, but I have to work up to it. Least I say, I am certainly enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment