Friday, August 12, 2011


T.G.I.F.

Hip, Hip, Hooray! I am up to 2 miles four times a week walking and jogging. My knees are a little sore, but I am loving it. I haven't quite figured out what I am going to do once winter sets in, but I guess I will cross that bridge when it comes.

Well now, whats' this I here about the First Lady writing a book about gardening. Apparently it features her family's favorite healthy recipes, the White House south lawn garden and the benefits of healthy eating. Scheduled to drop April 2012. Will you buy it?

Just in case Alex doesn't want to stay the weekend with us Landen is on standby. Alex has good intentions, but at the last minute chickens out. Although he has spent one night with us a couple of months ago. I have his suitcase packed at the house waiting for his arrival. I am taking bets. Will he, or won't he. Will let yo know the vote Monday.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment