Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Colorful Cartoon of a Woman Working Out on a Treadmill - Royalty Free Clipart Picture


First Day Workout At The Gym
I remember back. I do that often, when I went to the gym, you just went in your T shirts and sweats. Well now you have to match. These daring tops and short bottoms I suppose are made to show off. I am there for one reason only. To get fit.  

I found out the first day there are the  muscle squads. These are the ones who think muscles are everything. Even their head seems to have inflated to make space for any more muscles that may be on its way.

Then there are the dwindlers and dawlers. This bunch doesn't want to be in the gym in the first place. They are the ones who are pushed into the gym by their partners or loved ones because they don't seem to fit into their pants anymore.

I just want to focus on getting in shape. Taking those lumpy thighs and scrawny muscles to a whole new level. Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment