Tuesday, September 6, 2011

KINESIS 2

I Took The Plunge 
As you know, I have been walking and jogging 2 miles 4 times a week. Thinking what is going to happen when cold weather strikes,like rains today, tomorrow and Thursday. Totalfitness Connection is having a special today with no enrollment fees, and membership is affordable. I was impressed that one monthly fee includes all classes that you may want to take. Yoga classes, Aqua Fit, Wet Work, Zumba, Sweatshop, 6 Pack, Cardio Chisel and on and on it goes. I love the whirlpool, saunas, and steam room. Also the indoor heated lap pool looks great too. How about an indoor game of Soccer, Tennis, or Volleyball.

Transform your body-Find your potential- Change your life. I don't know about all that, but I am ready to get fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment