Saturday, September 17, 2011

Honey_Card


Straight From The Hive

Remember a few post back, I took my pears and put them in my blender to puree. Set this dish out for my bees to enjoy, and they didn't even touch it. All that work just for them. They have me stumped. I now have the colony that will winter over. Pray they make it through the winter.

Ah, September ... This is the month to celebrate the sweetest gift of nature-honey, of course! This one, simple ingredient is all-natural, delicious and versatile. Welcome to National Honey Month!

   From My Kitchen To Yours
Green honey glow mask
4 cups spinach
1 cup fresh mint
3 tab. honey
1 piece ginger
1 ripe banana
2 egg whites

Rinse spinach thoroughly in colander. Cut and peel ginger, set aside. In blender combine spinach, mint and ginger. Blend on low setting. Add honey and banana and blend until liquid cosistency. Add egg whites, blend until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly. On clean skin apply small amount of green honey glow to entire face and neck. Allow to remain on skin for 15-20 minutes. Rinse and apply appropriate moisturizer.Store covered in refrigerator for up to one week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment