Wednesday, January 25, 2012



Everyone that knows me, knows that I love birds. So today my friend Elaine and I met for breakfast. Friday is my birthday so she surprised me with a beautiful bird house. I love it! Don't you wish it was yours? I just wonder what bird will set their sights on this delight!


Last night we had our monthly meeting of The Beekeepers Association. The subject was discussed about winterizing your hives. It sometimes happens that bees run low on available honey/syrup during the winter, or even during the spring when demand for stors is highest due to brood rearing. They say you can spray empty combs 2 to 1 syrup into them. Wave it across the surface of the comb. I don't know about this. I am new to all of this bee rearing. I will think about it !





No comments:

Post a Comment