Monday, February 20, 2012

Less Is More

Your kitchen counters could be the most valuable real estate in your entire house. Whether you have a tiny, no frills cooking space or a designer kitchen with an island the size of Borneo, there never seems to be quite as much counter space as you need to unleash your colinary potential.
An efficient, well organized countertop, says; what would you like to do today? Do amazing things in your kitchen. No matter what size it is. Start organizing your kitchen counters to make the most of every square inch of space you've already got.
This is called spring cleaning. Scrub those counters and remove things you don't use anymore. Nothing goes on the kitchen counter that you don't use just about every day? What! I have things on my counter that I think look pretty. I do have my utensils like spatulas and whisks in a piece of crockery next to my stove for convenience. I guess I need to get started. I will let you know how it goes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment