Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Intelligence Of Laughter
One of the best ways I have found to address stress is by laughter. Excuse me? Yes, with laughter. Stress is part of daily life and in excess, becomes harmful, toxic and life threatening. All too often, we allow the smallest things to appear to us as monumental, and when we change view of it by even just a degree it can become somewhat comical. Like today, I went to the store to buy grocerys. It's not my favorite job and a lot of money goes out in the meantime. I sort of get upset about that. Then with the gasoline situation. I just go off. Then, when we see how we have often built a mountain out of a molehill, even in what appears to be serious we can reintroduce laughter therapy again to release the stress and just let it go. We are not getting out of here alive anyway, so why get your panties in a wad.