Sunday, February 24, 2013

'Yes, I Voted...Twice'
According to local reports in Ohio, the Hamilton County Board of Elections has investigated 19 possible cases of alleged voter fraud that occured when Ohio was a focal point of the 2012 presidential election.One of the alleged perpetrators was none other than Melowese Richardson, a Democrat and poll worker who admitted she voted twice in November. "Yes, I voted twice," she admitted to a local television news team."I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."
This is how WCPO reported and summarized the case:According to county documents, Richardson's absentee ballot was accepted on Nov. 1, 2012 along with her signature.On Nov.11 she told an offficial she also voted at a precinct because she was afraid the absentee ballot would not be counted in time. Can you believe it? This lady should be prosecuted for voter fraud.