Thursday, October 17, 2013


Family -

A Half Hour Can Make A Big Difference!

One of the most common phrases used by people today is, I don't have time. I find myself saying this all the time. We don't have time to do the things we want to do. We don't have enough time to play with the kids. Our spouses go unnoticed too many times because we don't have the time to make the best of our marriages. Surely in twenty four hours, we have at least a half hour to spare. We could cuddle on the couch with the hubby, wife, kids or grandkids and read a good book. We could take a walk and invite our spouse to go with us and the time together could prove to be invaluable. I think with texting, emailing, and the internet we are not having those well meaningful relationships anymore. I challenge you to call someone and ask them out for coffee, or lunch. Lets have more meaningful relationships.