Thursday, June 11, 2015

Bessie's daughters new baby chick
Yesterday Bessie's daughter hatched a new addition to the flock. I have stopped counting how many hens I have. I just love the new ones.. The mother is so dedicated to raising these chicks. It is 91 today. A hot day when you are one day old. How precious!


Living fully in the knowledge that we are one of God’s wondrous works is our greatest praise to Him! It’s in becoming our truest, God-created selves, reflecting His image in the gifts and wiring He’s given us, that we’ll connect most deeply with our Creator and with others.

Lord, I’m worn out from trying to be perfect. I long to walk in freedom and to become the woman you intended me to be when You wove me together. Help me be authentic, instead of shape-shifting to please others or to attain an impossible image. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment