Saturday, September 24, 2016


Big Boy Picture At Frisch's In Louisville
Phew! It was good to get that off my chest! I feel like a loner in a world of fall lovers (my husband being the most militant of all), but the fact is, I don't  like it.  Don't get me wrong, fall is a beautiful time of year.  But, because Winter is right around the corner it sort of takes the fun out of it.

Maybe it's because I grew up in the Ohio Valley where fall means the sun is about to hide behind a thick blanket of cloud cover for 6 months, or maybe it's because the hope of spring sowing has faded to the reality of the harvest (anyone else feel shell-shocked like they've been through war with the pests this year?!), but it could be as simple as I love warmth and going outdoors and feeling it without 10 restrictive layers of clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment