Wednesday, July 5, 2017

GARDENING
You get the weeds under control one week and then next week they’ve taken over again. It can feel like way too much work just to harvest fresh food from your garden. You spend hours choosing seeds, sowing your crops, watering, growing, tending to the weeds and then you finally get to harvest only to find out how long it takes to clean the bugs and the dirt before you can even prepare it. Well don't give up. Look at the produce below! Is it worth it? I surely think so.

 These are some of the peas I picked. I don't care for this vegetable, but out of the shell and into the pot they are delicious.
 Canning green beans are a wonderful way to preserve them. I have canned 35 pints so far.

I am making cucumber relish. It is delicious and easy to make. Cucumbers, peppers, onions and celery. That is all it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment