Monday, January 16, 2012

Soups Athletic Jersery Style Wording


I'm still in soup-making mode. It's the perfect winter food, both warming and comforting, and offering a nice change from all the sweet and heavy food of the holiday season. If your not a fan of watery soups then try a thick vegetable filled soup that's nurishing, comforting and delicious.
Speaking of food. A few things you might want to take off your foodlist are hot dogs. The casings are made from homogenized cow hides that are dissolved, then extruded into the shape of a tube gelatin, used in Jell-o.
Citrus -flavored sodas are made with a toxic flame retardant thats ban in over 100 countries, but not the USA. Are you surprised? Not me. I could go on and on, but your job is to look at the ingredients on the back of the can or package. I know I have been on food and exercise for a while bloggers, but lets face it, what you put in this body is important, and how you treat it is crucial.    


No comments:

Post a Comment